10 Best LED TV in India 2019 – Reviews & Buyer’s Guide
TV brands have stopped focusing on the production of plasma and LCD TVs. There are some older models present in the market but they have negligible buyers.
LED TVs offer good picture quality for bright rooms, are thin and save electricity. You can’t really go wrong with an LED TV.
When one thinks of buying a LED TV, it becomes difficult to decide which LED television to buy, especially since one needs to think long term.
The decision of choosing an LED TV depends on screen size, display resolution, picture quality, budget and so on.
In this guide, I am going to tell about how to choose an LED TV for your needs and which are the top 10 best TV in India right now. I have included in the list, the best TV brands in India like Samsung, LG, Sony and more.
TOP 10 BEST LED TV IN INDIA 2019:
1. SAMSUNG 49 INCH UA49N5300AR FULL HD LED SMART TV
Samsung 49 Inch UA49N5300AR Full HD LED Smart TV is the best-LED TV in India. It is also the best 49 inches LED TV in India. It is also the best full HD TV in India.
1. Its screen size is 49 inches.
2. Its display resolution is Full HD or 1920 x 1080 pixels.
3. Its refresh rate is 60 Hz.
4. It is a smart TV.
1. The 4 Channel sound output from the top and bottom of TV spreads out optimally in the entire room to give an unparalleled cinematic sound quality.
2. Ultra Clean View feature analyses original content to deliver images with reduced distortion.
1. It has only 1 USB port.
Mi did not stop surprising their Indian customers by just producing great mobile phones it seems. And now they have introduced smart TV in the market which not only has great features to look forward to but also comes under a reasonable range and obviously the trust of Mi.
- The HD display would give you the highest ever clarity and the DTS-HD Stereo speaker would provide you with high-quality sound which has a theatre-like experience.
- You can even watch the contents of more than 700,000+ hours on PatchWall.
- The remote is as smart as the TV. And this is why – The Mi Remote has a dedicated button for voice search. You can just give command through your voice and the TV would perform accordingly.
- Also, the remote comes with free control of 360 degrees, so wherever you are in the room, then your command would be accepted with equal efficiency.
- Android TV helps you to stream any movies or games of your choice from different apps like YouTube, Google Play and many more of your favorite apps.
- It also has the built-in Chromecast which would let you cast your favorite media file like photos or videos from any Android device you use.
When we think of the best-LED TV in India, it has to have everything the latest that technology can offer, should be from a good brand with a good reputation and still not very expensive. The one TV that fits all of that is Mi TV 4X 65. Mi is a newer brand in TVs, but in the last few years it has established itself by selling quality products. This TV has support for HDR10 and has a 10-bit panel for Wide Color Gamut. It has a 20 Watt speaker with Dolby and DTS support.
The Patchwall interface is quite intuitive and as it has Android as the base, it does have a lot of apps available. It has an Amlogic Cortex A55 Quad-core CPU, 2 GB RAM, and 16 GB storage. Plus it is a 65 inch huge TV. The sound output is also decent with 20W speakers Dolby™+ DTS-HD®. And all of this does not cost a bomb, which makes it the best overall TV in our analysis
4. LG 55 INCH 55UK6360PTE 4K UHD LED SMART TV
LG 55 Inch 55UK6360PTE 4K UHD LED Smart TV is number 3 on the list. It is the best 55 inches LED TV in India. It is the best 4K TV in India.
1. Its screen size is 55 inches.
2. Its display resolution is Ultra HD or 3840 x 2160 pixels.
3. Its refresh rate is 50 Hz.
4. It is a smart TV.
1. The LG ThinQ AI offers an interactive experience by employing Natural Language Processing (NLP) to deliver intelligent voice-activated control.
2. HDR (High Dynamic Range) is the new standard for picture quality. It provides delicate detail and lifelike color with a wider range of contrast.
3. It is Magic Remote that lets you browse your TV’s options from anywhere in the room.
4. DTS Virtual:X sound post-processing technology offers an immersive multi-dimensional audio experience without the need for additional speakers.
5. This specially designed display reproduces more shades (over a billion) of color with finer gradation than regular TV sets.
6. It has 3 HDMI ports and 2 USB ports.
7. It comes with a 1-year manufacturer warranty.
1. LG content store has limited apps.
With some amazing features and affordable price range, Panasonic surely knows how to retain their market. The TV has all the different features which you would be expecting a smart TV to have. Have a look at the features.
- The picture clarity is quite good and with HD of 1366 x 768 resolution. You would be able to witness all the details in the movie which you previously missed on your normal TV.
- The adaptive backlight present in the background adjusts brilliantly according to the picture and gives great clarity even in dark scenes. Now that is really smart.
- Sharing files between your portable smart devices and this smart TV has never been this easy. All you need to do is just swipe your fingers and your files would be thrown to your smart TV. How cool is that?
- You would now be able to customize your home screen as you like with My Home option available on the main screen. You can even add apps and settings to make the TV convenient for your usage.
Best Smart TV under 20,000