Follow these steps to install MIUI 12 Live Wallpapers –
1. First of all, download the Super Wallpapers ZIP file from here. After that, extract the ZIP file on your Android device.
2. Next, install all four Super Wallpapers APKs one by one.
3. After that, install the Wallpapers app by Google (Free). It will allow you to access Super Wallpapers on your device.
4. Now open the Wallpapers app by Google and scroll down to the bottom. Here, you will find “Live wallpapers”. Open it and you will find all the Super Wallpapers from MIUI 12. Now, select the wallpaper of your choice and tap on “Set Wallpaper”. You are done.
5. On some Xiaomi devices, the Wallpapers app doesn’t show the “Open” button, making it harder for users to access the Super Wallpapers. In that case, you will need to install Activity Launcher (Free) to trigger the Wallpapers app.
6. After the installation, open Activity Launcher and search for “Wallpapers”. Now, expand the “Wallpapers” menu and tap on the first option. It should take you directly to the Wallpapers app and from there you can easily access and set Super Wallpapers on your Android device.
7. In case, the first option does not work then try the other options. Apart from that, if you want to quickly access Super Wallpapers then you can create a shortcut as well. Tap and hold on the option and select “Create shortcut”. This will make a shortcut on your home screen.